Tuesday, January 19, 2021

CareUEyes PRO 2 (20% discount)

CareUEyes is an eye protection software for Windows PC, with a blue filter, screen dimmer, and rest reminder.

CareUEyes automatically filters blue light to make the screen look more comfortable and helps prevent eye strain. It also automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen depending on the time of the day and reduce eye pain.CareUEyes will remind you to take regular breaks depending on the preset time interval. The CareUEyes focus window helps you stay focused, increases concentration, and easily read the text, tables, and spreadsheets.

The post CareUEyes PRO 2 (20% discount) first appeared on SharewareOnSale.

via Ashraf

3 comments:

  1. CareUEyes Pro I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Many thanks forposting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site Debut CareUEyesPro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named wahabtech.net
    CareUEyes Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete